It’s great news that restrictions are starting to ease and we are slowly getting back to a new normal. We have listened to our guests and we have decided that as a close contact business the need to proceed with caution will still be necessary and for the time being, the right thing to do for our business. With numbers still on the rise, we understand that not all of our guests are ready to ditch the mask.
So for the time being we have decided to keep our covid 19 protocol in place and continue to review on a fortnightly basis. The safety of our guests and staff is important to us and we ask you to please respect our decision to proceed with caution.
- Temperature Checks will no longer be taken
- Face mask will still be required by Guests and stylist
- Stations will continue to be sanitized
- Refreshments and magazines will be available
- Screens at the backwash area will be removed
- Disposable gowns and towels will still be used
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you in the salon.
Mike and the team at Capelli